Prep Tip: Flat Roll


Hey guys, I wanted to start a new series where I introduce a tip on anything related to survial or preparedness. This week's tip is nothing fancy, and a lot of you might already know of it. It's one of those things that give you a "palm-to-the face" moment, because it's just so simple, you wonder why you never thought of it before. Flat rolling - I'm not sure if it is called something else, but I call it flat rolling. What it is, is taking a roll of duct, gorilla or what ever kind of tape that you have and transfering it, to make it smaller and more compact and easier to store.

Items needed:
Tape
Old platic sturdy platic card
Step 1: Place tape on card lenghtwise and start to roll.
Step 2: Continue to roll the tape onto the card until complete.

Congratulations, you now have a smaller and more compact roll of tape. What prep will you add with all that extra room you have now?

2 comments:

LP said...

Well now, that's an interesting "twist" on an old roll. I've mashed them, shunk them, bound them, never re-rolled one. I'm going to adopt that one for meseff, if you don't mind.

Island Prepper said...

I don't mind at all. In fact I hope that you can spread the word to as many people as you can, the more people helped, the better the info.

Post a Comment