Hafa Adai and Welcome!

Welcome to the Guam Prepper Network blog. 



The mission of the Guam Prepper Network is to provide a resource for those that want to share their knowledge of survival and prepping on Guam and to help others to be more prepared for emergencies and disasters.

What is a prepper?  Someone who recognizes the need to prepare in advance, prior to any emergency or natural disaster occurring. 

Surviving and prepping really started for me after the Japan tsunami hit in March 2011.  I witnessed the destruction and wondered to myself, if that were to happen here, “What do I have ready to help take care of my family”.  The answer was “nothing” and was depressing, but it lit a fire in me and got the ball rolling, to what I now know as prepping and survival.  From the hours spent on the internet and YouTube, reading about anything prepping and survival, I’ve come to realize that I know little and that I’m far behind others that have started before me.  But one has to start somewhere, and even doing just one thing to prepare everyday, no matter how small or little it may seem, is better than nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment